Launch of an innovative project to mutualize parking spaces in the Central District
Article from La Presse
Nathan Phillips Square is the City of Toronto location that creates the forecourt of City Hall, at the intersection of Queen Street and Bay Street. The place was named to remember Nathan Phillips, mayor of Toronto from 1955 to 1962 and was inaugurated in 1965. The plaza was made with all the administrative buildings by architect Viljo Revell; it gives way to hosting concerts, art galleries, a weekly market, the Cavalcade of Lights, and other public occasions such as Asian events.
Find parking easily in Downtown Toronto with clicknpark.